New Horizons has just what you need to start or advance your a new career in Information Technology or advance an existing career.
Transitioning into the Information Technology industry does not have to be difficult or stressful. Whether you are new to Information Technology or a seasoned pro looking to advance your career, the Career Training programs at New Horizons are designed with you in mind.
New Horizons’ goal is to provide an educational environment of excellence that encourages and promotes success by preparing you to achieve your technical career goals.
New Horizons IT programs are designed to provide you with the skills and National certifications necessary to jumpstart your IT career. Our programs enable you to learn the skills to help you qualify for jobs in the high growth industry of Information Technology. With our Student Assistance services you will enhance your resume writing and interviewing skills to help you get the job you want.
Accelerate your career and become an IT professional!
- Help Desk Support Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Network Systems Manager
- Network Systems Technician
- PC Hardware Technician
Technology is integrated into every aspect of business today and is vital in helping organizations achieve and maintain a competitive advantage. IT departments must align themselves with business strategies and deliver clear value in solving business problems. It is critical that individuals in IT roles be proficiently trained and skilled to support business goals and objectives.
New Horizons holds the designation of being the largest network provider for many of our technical and certification vendor partner programs, including:
- Microsoft Certified Technical Education Centers
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
- Security Certified Professional
- Convergence Technologies Professional
- Citrix Authorized Learning Centers
Flexible Learning Options To Meet Your Needs
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
- Real World Simulation Learning Labs
- Certification Preparation Tools
- Certification Exams
- Job Placement Assistance
- Authorized Courseware
- Web-based and computer-based help
- Certified Classroom Training