Cancellations & Refunds
Below are New Horizons Syracuse and Rochester Cancellation and Refund Policies.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due prior to class or upon receipt of invoice, whichever is earlier.
- Cancellations made 15 or more business days prior to the beginning of the class will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations made 10 to 14 business days prior to the beginning of the class will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 10 business days prior to the beginning of the class will not receive a refund.
- Students may send a replacement if they are unable to attend but the replacement must meet the class prerequisites.
- Due to Microsoft regulations, Software Assurance Vouchers cannot be applied as payment unless training is completed. In the event of a student cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the beginning of class, the client will be responsible for all fees as described above, up to 100% of the standard price of the class.
- In the event that New Horizons of Syracuse and Rochester should need to cancel or reschedule a class, we will contact you to reschedule or refund your fees.
- Coupons, tracks and club memberships are not refundable. Please note that per your agreement, payment must be made prior to the start of your first class.
- Typical lead time for Private Events or Custom Requests is 6 to 8 weeks.