CobiT 4.0 Course in New Horizons Dubai
The CobiT 4.1 Foundation course of New Horizons Dubai addresses the benefits of a sound IT governance framework and explains how to realize effective IT governance using the COBIT best practices framework. It explains the COBIT framework using practical examples and a case-study-driven approach. It also addresses all other components of the COBIT toolkit, such as audit guidelines and management guidelines. The course helps professionals understand how to use COBIT in a logical and understandable manner and validates this knowledge in an interactive manner. This course will cement your understanding of how COBIT can improve IT operations and support IT governance issues. It will also ensure you understand the levels of security and control necessary to protect your company's assets through the development of an IT governance model.
New Horizons Dubai Cobit Course prepares you to write the COBIT Foundation examination, which you can schedule on the last day of the course.
You may also be interested in
The CobiT 4.1 Foundation course is equally applicable to IT auditors, IT managers, IT quality professionals, IT leadership, IT developers, and process practitioners and managers in IT service-providing firms. Anyone interested in learning more about COBIT will find value in the CobiT 4.1 Foundation course.
By the end of the course, you will be able to identify:
- How IT management issues affect organizations.
- The principles of IT governance, how IT governance helps address IT management issues, and who should be responsible for IT governance.
- The need for a control framework driven by the need for IT governance.
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework.
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices.
- The COBIT framework and all the components of COBIT , which are control objectives, control practices, management guidelines, and audit guidelines.
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation.
- The benefits of using COBIT.
- The products and support that ITGI provides.
There are no mandatory prerequisites; however, work experience in governance, process improvement or IT services is recommended.
About the examiniation
Type: Paper based multiple-choice examination. The COBIT Foundation examination is administered and marked by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
Duration: 60 minutes
Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%
To Register or to request for more information please fill the form below