Sales Account Executive
Company: New Horizons of Wisconsin
New Horizons of Wisconsin is in searching for B2B Account Executives in Madison and Milwaukee areas.
Do you have the experience with relationship selling at the corporate level? Do you want to be part of a winning team, take your career to the next level, and help your corporate clients take their careers to the next level too?
A continuing skills shortage for IT professionals, ever-changing operating systems, new technology development, and the expansion of the Internet drives tremendous demand for computer training. This demand from businesses, both large and small can provide prime leads for enterprising sales professionals.
With New Horizons Computer Learning Centers, you'll be in the right place at the right time. We are the world's largest independent computer training company. Our state-of-the-art eLearning offering, in addition to our traditional classroom model, provides our customers around the world with more ways to learn and more courses at more times than any company in our industry. Our proven sales system and comprehensive training program will help you uncover viable leads and close business. Join us at the leading edge of today's technology, and see your earnings potential climb.
Fortune Magazine ranked New Horizons as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in America and Forbes ranked us in its list of the 200 Best Companies in the US. New Horizons was named the world's largest IT training company by IDC. With more than 300 centers in more than 60 countries, New Horizons sets the pace for innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry.
Reporting to a Sales manager, you will sell New Horizon's exceptional classroom and eLearning backed by superior customer service. As an Account Executive you will need to perform the duties listed below.
· Master product knowledge through on-the-job training
· Contact current and prospective business clients via telephone
· Give presentations at the Center during regular working hours
· Manage a prospect database and meet minimum sales and collections standards
· Desire to make a six figure income and a minimum of 2 years demonstrated selling success
· Possess a current background in technology, training, or adjacent industries and have the ability and desire to increase knowledge of products, programs and certifications offered by New Horizons
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
· Bachelor’s degree & Computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) a plus
· Good analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills
· Previous experience and success with a Consultative Selling methodology required
· Ability to be consultative with clients about programs and needs, ability to be flexible and creative when designing solutions
· Ability & desire to develop new business and forge new relationships
· Experience with maintaining & expanding current account bases
· Ability to present a compelling value proposition and identify proper programs to meet clients needs for their business
· Team player who can handle responsibilities independently within a sales team environment
Our average sales people earn:
· 40,000 to 60,000 1st year
· $100,000+ 2nd year
· Generous Base Salary plus Commission and unlimited earnings potential with no caps on earnings
· Continuous training to enhance your knowledge of new technologies and further improve your consultative selling skills
· Benefits include Medical coverage, 401K, free computer training for immediate family members
· High energy, professional work environment with a great business culture of empowerment and accountability
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter detailing experience using the email link below.
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org