New Horizons Abu Dhabi English Language Program
Effective communication skills are critical in today’s technology-driven workplace. New Horizons Abu Dhabi is uniquely positioned to help you with your goal of learning and using English for your career success.
Through New Horizons Abu Dhabi English Language Program, you will:
The New Horizons Abu Dhabi English Language Program
The learning experience begins with a needs analysis followed by an online placement and oral assessment. Your Advisor will use the results of these tools to determine your English proficiency and place you at the appropriate level. In the classroom, you will be provided with a workbook, topic-related handouts, and a guided discussion lesson plan, as well as detailed information about online and face-to-face assignments. Some projects will also use the Internet, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word and Excel.
New Horizons Abu Dhabi English Language Program consists of eighteen (18) courses divided into six levels as follows:
- Beginner 1, 2, 3
- Upper Beginner 1, 2, 3
- Intermediate 1, 2, 3
- Upper Intermediate 1, 2, 3
- Advanced 1, 2, 3
- Upper Advanced 1, 2, 3
Each course provides approximately 64 learning hours and consists of the following:
- General English Course – 16 hours
- Computer-Based Course – 16 hours
- Conversation Course – 16 hours
- Mini-Project Course – 16 hours
New Horizons Abu Dhabi Integrated Learning®
New Horizons Abu Dhabi brings immediate value to your business through our Integrated Learning approach. Integrated Learning is a complete method of training, reinforcing, supporting and validating learning through flexible delivery modes that include Exercise Classes, Online ANYTIME™ Labs, Conversation Skills Classes and Mini-Projects.
Exercise Classes - Classroom lessons led by specially trained teaching professionals provide the necessary preparation for learners before the Online Anytime Lab session that follows.
- Learners actively participate in role-plays.
- Information-gap activities are used to enhance the learner’s experience.
- Practicing writing skills for a complete language learning experience.
- A topic-based approach is used throughout the learning experience.
Online ANYTIME™ Lab - Captivating multimedia using the latest technologies maximize the eLearning experience by activating the learner’s prior knowledge of the subject.
- Learners are presented with highly interactive, real-life situations from which to learn.
- All language skills are covered: Listening, Reading, Speaking, Grammar and Writing.
- The user interface is easy to use and intuitive.
- All help is contextualized and available in several native languages.
- All features are supported with full audio.
Conversation Skills Class - Real use of the language is crucial for effective communication. Conversation Classes allow for social interaction in English with other learners.
- Small group size consisting of a variety of learners.
- Real-life discussions take place.
- Learners actively participate with an instructor present to guide discussions.
Mini Projects - Learners have a unique opportunity to enhance specific skill areas by working on projects which are customized by the instructor.
- Business Skills: Negotiations, Presentations, Report Writing
- Social Skills: Cultural, Protocol
- Communications Skills: Idioms, Accent Reduction
- Technology Skills: Office Applications such as PowerPoint and Word
- Test Preparation: TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge Exams, IELTS
A Proprietary Pedagogical Model
Unlike many English language training companies that deliver only classroom instruction using publicly available courseware, New Horizons Abu Dhabi offers its proprietary curriculum using the latest technology for computer-based training blended with classroom instruction. The blended approach takes advantage of the best aspects of both to deliver a powerful language learning solution unlike any other English Language Training business.
|If you didn't find the course that you are looking for use the search box below