Cisco Learning Credits offer an easy way to pay for authorized training redeemable with New Horizons Computer Learning Center Dubai. Cisco Learning Credits can be added to your purchase order when registering for any Cisco course and offer several benefits:
- Ensures staff is expertly trained by authorized Cisco Learning Partners
- Reduces administrative costs by eliminating the need to open multiple purchase orders.
- Offers you the ability to monitor your training history and delivers on the flexibility needed to meet the needs of your organization
Manage Learning Credits
Gain access to the Learning Credits Management Tool and information about redeeming, tracking, and reporting your Credits.
1. Go to the Training Map (www.cisco.com/go/trainingmap) and find the course you want. On the Training Map, you will find:
A. Course Name – with a hyperlink to the description, this will include any prerequisites.
B. Course delivery type – such as Classroom, Virtual Class, or web-based, and a hyperlink to WHO is delivering that course.
C. The product and/or technology that the training is geared toward.
D. An estimate of the number of Cisco Learning Credits needed (CLCs).
2. Once you find the course(s) you want, you can register by calling New Horizons Computer Learning Center directly at +971 4 3962222 to obtain an accurate number of CLCs needed for their specific course.
A. In order to register for a class, you will need the Cisco Sales Order number associated with your CLCs, and – the number of CLCs needed for the class.
B. If you don’t have enough CLCs in your account to take the class, you can either purchase more CLCs or pay the difference with a PO to New Horizons Computer Learning Center Dubai. Discuss this with Learning Partner. Example, if the class would require 30 CLCs to register and the customer only has 28, then New Horizons Computer Learning Center will allow you to pay cash / PO for the US $200 difference.
3. After the course starts, the CLCs will be debited from the customer’s account.
A. The Team Captain at the customer can track their credits – 24x7 – using the Learning Credit Management Tool (www.cisco.com/go/lcmt) to report on who has taken training, when it was taken and the balance in their account.
Important: Cisco Learning Credits are valid for one year. It is important to know that the courses must begin before the expiration of the CLCs. As a reminder, CLCs can be redeemed for Training (Classroom, Virtual, web), Advanced Services Education, and Advanced Services Technical Knowledge Library. Most of the training can be found on the Cisco website. However our Authorized Learning Partners can also offer additional training – found only on their respective websites. Authorized Learning Partners can also offer customized training to meet the specific needs of the customer
Manage your Cisco Learning Credit by choosing your course from our Cisco training calendar. Click HERE.