Microsoft ForeFront Gateway 2010
Microsoft ForeFront Gateway 2010 at New Horizons Dubai UAE
Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG) is a secure web gateway that provides comprehensive protection against web-based threats by integrating multiple layers of protections into a unified, easy-to-use solution. Forefront TMG allows your employees to safely and productively use the Internet for business without worrying about malware and other threats.
- Multiple Web security technologies in a single solution.
- Multiple URL filtering data sources for better blocking.
- Intrusion prevention against exploitation of vulnerabilities
- Built-in, proven network protections of ISA 2006.
The Forefront TMG solution includes two components:
Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 Server
Provides URL filtering, antimalware inspection, intrusion prevention, application and network-layer firewall and HTTP/HTTPS inspection in a single solution.
Forefront Threat Management Gateway Web Protection Service
Provides continuous updates for malware filtering and access to cloud-based URL filtering technologies aggregated from multiple web security vendors to protect against the latest Web-based threats.
Course 50357: Implementing ForeFront Threat Management Gateway 2010
About this Course
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to envision, design, and deploy web access, remote access and mail protection solutions using Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG), enabling them to identify the requirements and make the appropriate design decisions that will come up during the deployment process, and providing hands-on experience with the products.
This course is intended for Architects, Consultants, and Technical Sales Professionals involved in designing, deploying, or operating security solutions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the new features and the value proposition for Forefront TMG.
- Explain how Forefront TMG protects clients and servers from Web-based threats.
- Describe how Forefront TMG enable outside systems to secure connect to internal services and applications.
- Describe how Forefront TMG integrates with Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 to protect an organization from mail-based threats.
- Design an enterprise solution using Forefront TMG considering availability, scalability, operations, and migration from an existing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) solution.