Software Assurance Training Benefits
Microsoft Software Assurance
What is Software Assurance?
Microsoft Software Assurance is a comprehensive maintenance program that can help you gain control of your technology strategy, improve IT staff skills, decrease support spending, and effectively plan for new software deployments. It isn't just about buying software; it's about getting the most from your investment.
- See Software Assurance Benefits Summary sheet.
Activate and Use Your Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher Benefit!
The Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) benefit offers classroom training options to help get your IT staff up-to-speed or boost their skills and knowledge on the latest Microsoft operating systems, enterprise-ready applications, and software development tools. Microsoft Volume License customers with Software Assurance benefits can use Training Vouchers to access instructor-led technical training courses and support material at no additional cost.
Use Training Vouchers to help your organization:
Specifically, Training Vouchers help prepare your IT staff to:
- Reduce your overall IT training budget.
- Build and refresh technical skills.Prepare IT Professionals and Developers for successful deployments.
- Efficiently deploy, maintain and support new technologies.
- Successfully deploy or migrate to Microsoft Office system or Windows operating system.
- Train more staff members across your IT organization.
- Gain the technical expertise needed to build line-of-business applications.
How it works Training Vouchers entitle individuals to receive courses for a specific number of training days which can be applied to select Official Microsoft Learning Product courses available worldwide. The number of days awarded varies by product and by the number of your qualifying licenses. Your Software Assurance Benefits Administrator assigns Training Vouchers to designated individuals on the Microsoft Volume License Services (MVLS) Web site.
- Not sure if you have Training Vouchers?
- Don't know how to redeem them?
- Not sure what classes qualify?
- Not sure who your Benefits Administrator is?
We can help
No time to manage your Software Assurance Training Vouchers? From activation and management, to registering your employees for classes - we can help walk you through the process.
- See Software Assurance Training Vouchers process workflow document.
Call 920-967-6000 to talk with our staff. Check out the FAQs below or contact us and we'll make the process simple.
Don't let your SA Training Vouchers expire!
Now is the time to redeem your Training Vouchers at New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Wisconsin. Training Vouchers can be used for any Official Microsoft Learning Product that Microsoft offers in a classroom environment through New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Wisconsin.
Do Software Assurance Benefits expire?
Yes! Access to your Training Voucher benefit expires with your Software Assurance coverage.
Can I use my Software Assurance benefit after my SA coverage expires?
If you reserve your Training Voucher it with a qualified CPLS before the expiration of your Software Assurance coverage, it will be valid for 180 days after the date it was created. Otherwise the Training Voucher will expire and be forfeited... so be sure to reserve and use them!
Can you help me activate my Software Assurance benefits?
Yes! We'll help simplify your activation. To get started contact us.
What kind of courses can I use my SA Training Vouchers for?
- Public Enrollment Courses at New Horizons Computer Learning Center of Wisconsin.
- Choose from our schedule of Microsoft courses for the class that meets your needs.
- Targeted Training
- On-site seminars and workshops save you time and money, addressing the specific training requirements of your team.
- Upgrade workshops
- Receive specialized training about specific new features of a product upgrade.
- Personalized classes
- The training experience meets your needs using Official Microsoft Learning Products and the expertise of New Horizons' instructors.
- Application development workshops
- Explore development tools, standards, and techniques needed to build your application. Topics include the specific capabilities of Visual Basic, SQL Server, etc. within the context of your application.