RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER (RHCE)
Linux is being used in a wide variety of applications including networking, software development and as an end-user platform. Due to its extensibility and robustness, lots of software developers and companies have moved on to development on the Linux platform, thereby adding to its increasing popularity.
The Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is an engineer-level certification from Red Hat for enterprise Linux server system and network administration.
This program is for freshers who want to become System Engineers. It is also useful for Unix System Administrators/Engineer’s and Unix power users who want focused training and certification on Red Hat Linux. No qualification is mandatory, but it is recommended that you have some basic knowledge of operating system concepts and the ability to work on Unix compliance operating system.
Benefits of the program/Future job Functions
The RHCE program will help you to attain skills to:-
- Install and configure Red Hat Linux: Understand limitations of hardware
- Configure the X Windows system, basic networking and file systems for a network
- Perform essential Red Hat Linux System administration & Configure basic security for a network server
- Set up and manage common enterprise networking(IP) services for the organization, carry out server diagnostics and troubleshooting
The program offers the following future job opportunities:-
- Network Administrator
- Linux System administrator
- Support Engineer