Microsoft Azure Training from New Horizons
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. Designed so that any developer or IT professional can be productive with Azure, it includes integrated tools, templates and managed services to effectively build and manage enterprise, mobile, Web and Internet of Things (IoT) apps, using skills you already have and technologies you already know.
Microsoft Azure allows you to:
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Extend your existing IT through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions
- Protect your data with the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018
- Run your apps anywhere on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 22 regions
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics