Instructor Led Learning – 40 hours
This class is essential for all new AutoCAD users, or as an excellent class for end users of other CAD systems who are migrating to AutoCAD.
At Course Completion:
Upon completion of this course students will be able to create basic 2D drawings using the drawing and editing tools;
organize drawing objects on layers; add text and basic dimensions; and prepare to plot the drawing. Students will learn
essential skills in addition to more sophisticated techniques for drawing setup and productivity.
- Creating a Simple Drawing
- Making Your Drawings More Precise
- Drawing Organization and Information
- Creating More Complex Drawings
- Advanced Editing Features
- Efficient Construction Techniques
- Drawing Setup and Utilities
For Information or further assistance, Please CALL: +965 222 40 190