MCTS: .NET 4.0 Framework Web Applications
Advance your programming career with New Horizons St. Louis Visual Studio 2010 certification classes taught by certified trainers.
Develop dynamic, data-driven web sites using Visual Studio 2010 and ASP.NET. Prepare for your MCTS .NET Framework 4 Web Applications certification with Microsoft Official Curriculum.
You may also be interested in
Depending on your experience level, more or less coursework may be required.
Who's It For?
If you develop ASP.NET applications with Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4.0, earning your MCTS .NET Framework Web Applications certification is an excellent way to establish your knowledge. With New Horizons St. Louis Visual Studio and ASP.NET courses, the student will learn:
- Understanding ASP.NET development
- Creating data-driven websites with ADO.NET and LINQ
- Configuring an ASP.NET application
- Debugging and deploying web applications
- Managing state with ASP.NET
- Working with ASP.NET controls
Certification and Exams
The MCTS .NET Framework Web Applications certification candidate must pass a single exam.