Mentored Learning at New Horizons
New Horizons St. Louis Mentored Learning puts time back in your hands. Flexible course schedules allow you to acquire skills around your daily schedule.
New Horizons knows that time is money, and Mentored Learning allows you to maintain productivity and schedule around deadlines while increasing your capabilities.
View our Mentored Learning Schedule
Integrated Learning consists of five components - Assess, Learn, Reinforce, Support and Validate - and merges multiple delivery methods and learning resources to create the most effective learning experience available in the industry.
Benefits of New Horizons Mentored Learning
The Mentored Learning Approach
Mentored Learning is an on-demand delivery model - you determine when you attend training and for how long.
- Each workstation includes two computer monitors
- One monitor contains course content
- One monitor has access to a production environment to practice your skills
- A live instructor is your personal mentor and coach
- You set the course pace
Learn what you need to learn without wasting your time with what you may already know.
- Skill sets are assessed prior to training
- Custom learning path can then be created to fill the knowledge gap
- Focus only on what you need to learn at your pace
- Learn while doing approach increases retention
- Post-assessments track progress and return on investment
Certified Instructors are present to provide ongoing coaching, support and guidance throughout your training.
- One-on-one mentoring increases comprehension of the material
- Blending lecture, hands-on practice and instructor interaction creates a stimulating and effective learning environment
- Mentors answer questions and provide additional instruction
Flexible schedules allow you to get that added skill set while maintaining your daily schedule.
- Build your training schedule around your work schedule
- Remain productive at work while training
- Ability to control the pace of the course
- Put your newly-learned skills into action immediately
Stay Productive. Stay in Charge. Begin Mentored Learning Today
New Horizons St. Louis will develop a customized training plan for each student which will translate into improved productivity.
Contact Us Today or call 314.429.3311 to get started.