Microsoft Office 2010 Courses St. Louis
Microsoft Office 2010 is here. Are you taking advantage of all the new features? New Horizons St. Louis is ready to help you learn the new enhancements that will make you more productive.
Expect New Horizons to have the training you need to prepare for the new Office 2010 Suite.
You may also be interested in
What's New in Microsoft Office 2010?
Take a look at just a few of the new features in Microsoft Office 2010.
- Online Collaboration tools with Office Web
- New SmartArt to enhance your documents
- Protected mode document browsing
- Screen capture tools and editing
- JumpLists added to Outlook 2010
- Office button enhancements
- improved print capability
- Broadcast presentations over Office Live
- Insert and Edit videos in documents
- Hide Office ribbon and easier Ribbon customization
- Outlook includes Ignore, Conversation management, and QuickSteps (consolidate several steps into one)
- Drag and drop Navigation in Word
- Excel in-cell charts (spark lines and slicers)
Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
Once you have mastered Microsoft Office software with training from New Horizons St. Louis, why not prove your knowledge and become a Microsoft Office Superstar by earning your Microsoft Office Specialist certification
Explore the current Office 2010 courses: