New Horizons’ Mentored Learning method puts time back in your hands with flexible course schedules that give you the freedom to acquire valuable new skills around your schedule and stay productive. You can target your training so you learn only what you need without spending time on what you already know.
And when you need them our Mentored Learning certified instructors are available to answer questions and ensure you comprehend the course material.
Mentored Learning helps students:
- Use our flexible training schedules to gain new skills when it’s most convenient.
- Meet individual learning needs by controlling the pace of the course and content covered.
- Retain and apply new knowledge more effectively with New Horizons’ learn-while-doing approach.
- Comprehend material better with our one-on-one mentoring.
- Experience a more stimulating learning environment with our optimized mix of lecture, hands-on practice and instructor interaction.
Mentored Learning helps businesses:
- Build our flexible training schedules around meetings and deadlines to maintain employee productivity.
- Align individual learning paths to specific knowledge and skills associated with organization goals
- Employ pre- and post-assessments to track progress and gauge return on investment.
- Use authorized vendor courseware to develop the right skills.
Think Mentored Learning is for you? Find a Mentored Learning location at one of these New Horizons Centers.