New Horizons Central SAP training will give a workforce the knowledge and skills needed to maximize the power of their SAP solutions and ultimately boost software and technology proficiency across the organization.
Find out about the most popular SAP courses below.
SAP HANA Training
SAP HANA is a platform built on in-memory technology that allows customers to analyze and query large volumes of data in real-time.
Benefits to SAP HANA:
- Fast query performance
- Reduced loading and preparation time
- Low latency between operational and analytical data
- Reduced administrative overhead
SAP BusinessObjects Training
SAP BusinessObjects is a business intelligence suite of end-user products to analyze and manipulate data. Included in this suite is BusinessObjects Dashboards, BusinessObjects Design Studio, Crystal Reports and Crystal Server.
Benefits to SAP BusinessObjects:
- Obtain insight into your data to make effective business decisions
- Streamline operations
- Maintain operational sustainability
- Promote financial growth
SAP ERP Training
SAP ERP is a powerful software to help businesses track procurement and purchasing process, accounting, and human capital management, including time management and payroll.
Benefits to SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Training:
- Allows integration of departmental business functions into a single system
- Improves business processes and efficiency
- Provides a single interface for managing and tracking day to day routines
- Access centralized space to manage planning, forecasting and reporting
- Communicate and collaborate globally
SAP NetWeaver Training
SAP NetWeaver is a technology platform to manage SAP and non-SAP applications in a diverse environment.
Benefits to SAP NetWeaver:
- Delivers a unifed tracking system for different processes
- Merge and manage processes
- Improve efficiency
- Enable better enterprise decisions
SAP ABAP Training
SAP ABAP is a programming language for developing applications for SAP.
Benefits to SAP Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP):
The SAP system is written in ABAP so learning the language allows for proper data development and handling. It allows for flexibility and conveninece in customizing SAP applications.
SAP Business Warehouse Training
SAP Business Warehouse is a data warehouse software that is part of the SAP Netweaver platform. SAP BW provides collection of all business data, data analysis and data mining using a set of comprehensive tools including SAP BI tools and enterprise planning tools.
Benefits to SAP Business Warehouse:
- Cross-application visibiity into business process performance
- Permanent data storage
- Allows for proactive decision making enabled by real-time data
- Insights for marketing, sales and operation planning with better data
- Improved customer service
SAP Supply Chain Management Training
SAP Supply Chain Management is a planning engine to manage logistics and resources associated with a supply chain. SAP SCM can help with forecasting, analysis and planning of supply and demand, and optimizing the end-to-end procurement to payment process.
Benefits to SAP Supply Chain Management:
- Enables effective business forecasting
- Real-time insights into planning for supply and demand
- Analysis and management of order based capacity
- Effective inventory management
- Achieve fast responsiveness
- Ability to meet customer expectations