Training with New Horizons
Your company has partnered with New Horizons to provide a broad range of technical training. This includes an extensive collection of high impact and vendor-authorized training to improve your desktop applications, professional skills, and technical knowledge. With award-winning instructors and multiple guaranteed-to-run classes, this partnership fills a gap in our community’s training needs.
Training Delivery Options
New Horizons offers classes in three learning formats: traditional instructor-led classes, On-Demand and virtual instructor-led classes. The virtual instructor-led is the main delivery format you will use. The virtual classes are called Online LIVE (OLL). A virtual instructor-led class is a hands-on training experience with a live instructor. All students can freely participate in discussions with the instructor or with other students by voice or through the text-chat window using the collaborative eLearning platform, Adobe Connect. You will be provided with the courseware and other materials for the class. All classes are Central Time. Within the class, you will be able to:
- See the instructor’s lecture slides, ask questions, and provide feedback.
- Work on virtual labs. You will connect into a lab, not a simulation, and be working in a live environment.
- Hear your instructor and communicate with other students throughout the class.
- Attend the class from your office or home.
- Your class is recorded so you can play back any class for review within 6 months.