Enterprise Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join our high-performing sales team!
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales, Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS)
CATEGORY: Sales – North America
WORK LOCATION: Remote
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Sales Organization (CSO)
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales objectives and quotas assigned for a named account portfolio by promoting and selling training products and services. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales (VPS) ELS, the EAM will employ professional, consultative sales techniques to generate revenue and build long-term customer relationships representing the Company in a manner that exemplifies the highest standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the VPS, ELS.
- Achieve successful completion/execution of all assigned performance metrics and duties, performing the role by working via a remote office or at client locations as needed or required.
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
- Work with internal and external business contributors as assigned to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Support customer acquisition activities as directed which may include participation in trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminars.
- Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
- Deliver presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
- Continually learn new product information, update industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
- Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients and perform other sales-related functions.
- Match programs to customer requirements and close contracts for defined programs.
- Collaborate with VPS ELS as assigned to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Ensure reporting and communications (both internal and external) are frequent and collaborative.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education or experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years’ successful direct field sales experience in technology, training or adjacent industries.
- Experience identifying prospects, understanding functional roles and selling in an Information Technology (IT) organization.
- Demonstrated success achieving an assigned quota (annualized) of no less than $1 Million Dollars annually.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to consistently build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills (written/oral/interpersonal).
- Knowledge and practical application of consultative sales and closing techniques.
- Ability to sell in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to learn computer software necessary to accomplish administrative tasks (MSO 365, Contact Relationship Management (CRM), Learning Management System (LMS), etc.).
To apply, please send comprehensive cover letter and CV to HR@newhorizons.com
New Horizons is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please advise us in advance.