Get our industry-leading classroom training experience wherever you access the Internet.
New Horizons Online LIVE® gives you an effective and proven online learning option with an extensive learning catalog and the freedom to attend from virtually anywhere.
The New Horizons Online LIVE platform effectively delivers our unrivaled Traditional Instructor Led Training learning experience directly to students at the New Horizons center or anywhere the student wants to take the class (home, work, etc.).
Just like our physical classrooms, students attending training through Online LIVE have a real time, live instructor led student experience. The live instructor teaches the course and provides the opportunity for students to ask live questions via voice or instant message (IM) questions during the live training event.
Online LIVE provides a rich, engaging, live classroom environment that allows students to easily interact with instructors and fellow students in-person and virtually.
In addition, just like our traditional instruction, Online LIVE classes include New Horizons Labs on Demand to provide access to the technologies covered in the training. This allows students to test, apply, and practice the skills they are learning on real equipment in real time. Lab materials are also available outside of class times so that students can continue to study and learn real world applications.
- Live synchronous instruction, Students attend training at a New Horizons facility or from an outside location.
- The largest Guaranteed-to-Run course schedule in the world.
- Access New Horizons’ complete set of industry-recognized training with authorized courseware from Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, CompTIA and other leading technology vendors.
- Learn from the same experienced, top-tier instructors you’ll find in New Horizons Training Centers.
- Use Labs on Demand to gain online access to the same client and server technologies we cover in our courses—so you can test, apply and hone your skills on real equipment accessed over the Internet.
- Reinforce what you’ve learned and gain hands-on experience by accessing labs before and after class.