Cisco 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report
Did you know that 42% of organizations experienced a 'burst attack' or DDoS attack in 2017? In the Cisco 2018 Annual Cybersecurity Report, you will discover security insights, key findings and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence.
Download the report to dive deeper into these major findings:
- 'Burst attacks' grow in complexity, frequency and duration.
- Many new domains are tied to spam campaigns.
Security is seen as a key benefit of hosting networks in the cloud.
- A few rogue internal users can have a big impact on security.
- More OT and IoT attacks are on the horizon.
- The multi-vendor environment affects risk.