Microsoft Office Hours
We understand that sometimes the tough questions don't come to you until you're working on your own and implementing what you have learned from class.
This is why we have established Microsoft Office Hours! This is an opportunity to bring your question to the expert during a designated time slot to get a little more clarity or help.
Microsoft Office Hours are live, virtual 2 hour sessions where participants can prepare 1-2 questions that they would like post-class support on. Just like in traditional school, office hours do not replace a class. They act as follow on support for specific help needed that comes from the content learned in the original class.
The trainer will provide discussion on submitted questions and provide demo examples where applicable.
These are the Office Hour Courses available by level. Microsoft Office Hours applies to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Teams, and O365 WebApps classes.
Terms and Conditions
- Enrollment fee is $89 per Office Hour.
- There is one office hour session for each Microsoft Office Courses Part 1-3. Register to the office hour that corresponds with your class + question.
- You must have attended the full class that corresponds with your office hour within last 6 months to be approved to enroll in office hours. You cannot register for an Excel Part 2 office hour if you have only attend Excel Part 1 class.
- Each office hour will be 1.5-2 hours in length, with a max time of 2 hours.
- Office hours are live virtual sessions only.
- The instructor will demo and discuss answers. There will be no hands on labs for participants.
- Each student is guaranteed an answer to 1-2 questions depending on length of time required to answer each question. Students must email their prepared questions to Operations prior to office hours for review/validation and to ensure it is answered.
- If you do not email questions in advance as required, there is no guarantee instructor will get to you/your question. If time permits at end of office hours, instructor will open it up for additional.
- Questions must relate to the office hours enrolled in. For example, you cannot ask a Part 3 level question in a Part 1 level office hour. All attendees and questions will be validated prior to office hour session.
- No reschedules/non-refundable. If for some reason you cannot attend, you will submit your questions to be answered and you will receive the recording of the office hours to watch in your student account for 6 months.