The AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification demonstrates competence in creating, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS. It also demonstrates knowledge and comprehension of core AWS services, uses, and fundamental AWS architecture best practices. Successful candidates who have prepared for and earned this certification gain confidence in their abilities and credibility in the workplace.
Preparing for and attaining this certification will showcase:
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses of the services, and basic AWS architecture best practices, including the AWS Shared Responsibility Model, application lifecycle management, and the use of containers in the development process
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS and writing code for serverless applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services and use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
Who Should Take This Exam?
AWS Certifed Developer - Associate is a great starting point on the AWS Certification path for individuals who may have any of the following:
- Experience working in a developer role with in-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Experience working in AWS technology
- Strong on-premises IT experience and understanding of mapping on-premises to cloud
- Experience working in other cloud services
Steps to Achieve Your AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
- Attend Developing on AWS
- Pass the following exams: