Professional Data Engineers gather, transform, and publish data to support data-driven decision making. Designing, developing, operationalizing, securing, and monitoring data systems should be within the scope of a data engineer's abilities. Data Engineers should focus on security and compliance, scalability and efficiency, and reliability and fidelity.
You can showcase your abilities and set yourself apart from your peers by obtaining the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer (PDE) Certification.
The Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design data processing systems
- Ensure solution quality
- Operationalize machine learning models
- Build and operationalize data processing systems
- 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud
Steps to Achieve Your Google Professional Data Engineer (PDE) Certification
GCP Professional Data Engineer (PDE) Exam Prep
Register for your exam
- Pass the following exams:
- Google Professional Data Engineer (PDE)