Time is a form of currency, and the ways you talk about it illustrate its value: people say “Time is money,” and “My time was well spent,” or “It's a waste of time.” Like most professionals, you've probably struggled with managing time effectively. In this course, you will acquire day-to-day time-management tools that will help you more effectively use your time so you can direct your energy towards fulfilling your short- and long-term professional and personal goals. Your time is a precious and limited resource. Too often, you may feel frustrated that there aren't enough hours in the day to accomplish everything you hope to do. Effective time managers enjoy the satisfaction of directing their talents and energy towards productive, goal-centered activities. By identifying improved time
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
In this course, identify effective time-management strategies, including defining personal and professional goals, establishing priorities, and identifying the tasks that will be critical to achieving those goals. You will create a personal time-management action plan.
- State your goals.
- Analyze how you are currently allocating your most precious resources: energy and time.
- Identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- Assemble a collection of time-management tools and strategies that you can use to take control of your time.
- Create an action plan for your time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts.