In this course, students will learn how to build co-operative trust-based relationships that enable them to work productively with other professionals, clearly communicating and respectfully harnessing their distinctive contributions. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Describe the importance of effective work relationships
- Demonstrate professionalism through your behavior
- Identify the interdependencies between you and your colleagues
- Communicate effectively to create rapport and connect with others
- Build and maintain your network of professional relationships
- Use quality dialogue to focus discussion toward mutual outcomes
- Develop collaborative working relationships that achieve results
Cost: $ 2,250
Length: 3.0 days (24 hours)
Next Available Classes:
4:00 PM PT
5:00 PM ET