Students will learn to explore challenges, defy incorrect assumptions, and look at things with new and differing perspectives, incorporating these insights into your thought processes, and enabling them to find solutions to even the most difficult tasks. This course may earn a Credly Badge.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Enable you to evaluate, identify, and distinguish between relevant and irrelevant information
- Engage critical thinking through curiosity and your ability to ask good questions
- Apply the eight best practices of critical thinking in practice
- Leverage open-mindedness to become more receptive and highly tuned for new ideas
Cost: $ 1,500
Length: 2.0 days (16 hours)
Next Available Classes:
4:00 PM PT
5:00 PM ET