The ability to deliver presentations is vital to achieving advancement for yourself and for your ideas. Few skills in life will contribute to your success as much as presentation skills. Without a dynamic and coherent presentation, even stellar ideas can fail to convince your audience. In this course, you will learn to organize your ideas to create coherent and convincing oral presentations, while also utilizing available visual aids and using public-speaking techniques to strengthen your delivery.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
In this course, you will create and deliver effective presentations, both in-person and virtually. You will:
- Define what makes a presentation effective.
- Plan presentations.
- Design a presentation framework.
- Develop the presentation body.
- Create supporting materials.
- Prepare for your presentation.
- Deliver presentations.
- Conduct a question-and-answer session.
- Deliver group presentations and virtual presentations.
Length: 1.0 day (8 hours)
4:00 PM PT
5:00 PM ET
5:00 PM ET