This course is designed to help candidates prepare for sitting the ISACA CISA certification examination. By taking this course and obtaining CISA certification, your experience and skills in auditing and securing the organization’s information systems will be validated. Securing the organization’s information is a critical business objective in today’s business environment. The information that an organization depends on to be successful can be at risk from numerous sources. By effectively managing audit processes, controls, and other security aspects of the business, you will greatly contribute to the overall security of the organization.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- implement information systems audit services in accordance with information systems audit standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- evaluate an organizations structure, policies, accountability, mechanisms, and monitoring practices.
- evaluate information systems acquisition, development, and implementation.
- evaluate the information systems operations, maintenance, and support of an organization; and evaluate the business continuity and disaster recovery processes used to provide assurance that in the event of a disruption, IT services are maintained.
- define the protection policies used to promote the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
Cost: $ 3,475
Length: 5.0 days (40 hours)
Next Available Classes:
5:00 PM ET
4:00 PM PT
5:00 PM ET