In this course, you will learn how to manage your network with Cisco Prime Infrastructure by adding devices, managing inventory, creating reports, creating wired and wireless device maps, monitoring the network, managing device configurations, managing device compliance, and performing system administration tasks. This course also introduces the various services and options available with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Navigate the GUI and access the CLI for Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Add to and manage devices in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure inventory
- Create network maps for wired, wireless, and data center devices
- Create and manage virtual domains and users
- Manage device configurations
- Manage device compliance
- Describe several of the services and options offered by Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Monitor the network using dashboards, maps, and reports Perform system administrative tasks, including monitoring the health of the system and network and performing server backups