The Cisco Integrated Threat Defense Investigation and Mitigation (SECUR202) v1.0 course shows you how to identify, isolate, and mitigate network threats using the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense solution platform. Through expert instruction and lab-based scenarios, you will be introduced to network threat investigation, and learn how to identify relationships between Cisco products and the stages of the attack lifecycle. This course is the second in a pair of courses (SECUR201) covering the Cisco Integrated Threat Defense (ITD) solution.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the stages of the network attack lifecycle and identify ITD solution platform placement based on a given stage
- Detail how to locate and mitigate email malware attacks
- Describe email phishing attacks and the steps taken to locate and mitigate them on the network
- Identify and mitigate data exfiltration threats on the network
- Identify malware threats on the network and mitigate those threats after investigation