This course provides students knowledge about Cisco Expressway Series solutions, such as B2B calls, Cisco Mobile and Remote Access for remote workers, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the Cisco Expressway - C features and functionality within the collaboration architecture
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco expressway Series integration
- Describe the Cisco Expressway - C additional features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
- Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe the MRA feature
- Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
Length: 5.0 days (40 hours)
6:00 PM ET