In the interdependent workplace, we rely on each other to get things done. A professional network isn’t something we can take for granted – mapping work relationships can be a complex task and understanding different behavioral styles takes effort - but it pays off! Good working relationships means more than just reducing conflict and misunderstandings. It also means building trust, increasing influence, and benefitting from the knowledge and advice of co-workers and senior managers. This workshop will help you develop relationship building skills so you can communicate who you are, what you need, and why you need it in a way that builds trust, respect, and a professional reputation.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
• Describe the importance of effective work relationships
• Identify the interdependencies between you and your colleagues
• Communicate effectively to create rapport and connect with others
• Identify and maintain your network of professional relationships
• Develop collaborative, trust-based relationships that achieve meaningful results
Length: 2.0 days (16 hours)
5:00 PM ET
5:00 PM ET