As a network administrator or infrastructure automation engineer, this course will empower you to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in your organization's network infrastructure. You will discover how to use Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking to remotely automate configuration of network devices, test and validate the current network state, and perform compliance checks to detect and correct configuration drift.
This course is based on Red Hat® Ansible Engine 2.5 and Red Hat® Ansible Tower 3.2.
Ansible for Network Automation (DO457) is designed for network administrators or infrastructure automation engineers who want to use network automation to centrally manage the switches, routers, and other devices in the organization's network infrastructure.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for network administrators, network automation engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organization or enterprise.
Experience with network administration, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, and managed switches.
Familiarity with managing network devices from the command line, preferably with one or more of Cisco IOS, IOS XR, or NX-OS; Juniper JUNOS; Arista EOS; or VyOS.
You will work with text files and run commands in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment. A working knowledge of Linux, including how to edit text files and run commands from the shell, and how to use SSH to log in to remote systems.
Prior Ansible knowledge is not required.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 - DEPLOY ANSIBLE
- Install Ansible and set up Ansible inventories.
2 - RUN COMMANDS AND PLAYS
- Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
3 - PARAMETERIZE ANSIBLE
- Control tasks with loops and conditionals.
4 - ADMINISTER ANSIBLE
- Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage advanced inventories.
5 - AUTOMATE SIMPLE NETWORKING OPERATIONS
- Gather network information with Ansible and modify networks.
6 - AUTOMATE COMPLEX OPERATIONS
- Solve new MACD challenges and resolve real-world problems.