Get hands-on experience with designing and building data processing systems on Google Cloud. This course uses lectures, demos, and hand-on labs to show you how to design data processing systems, build end-to-end data pipelines, analyze data, and implement machine learning. This course covers structured, unstructured, and streaming data.
Design and build data processing systems on Google Cloud Platform.
Leverage unstructured data using Spark and ML APIs on Cloud Dataproc.
Process batch and streaming data by implementing autoscaling data pipelines on Cloud Dataflow.
Derive business insights from extremely large datasets using Google BigQuery.
Train, evaluate and predict using machine learning models using TensorFlow and Cloud ML.
Enable instant insights from streaming data
Who Should Attend?
Extracting, loading, transforming, cleaning, and validating data.
Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing.
Creating and maintaining machine learning and statistical models.
Querying datasets, visualizing query results and creating reports
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.