This A-CSM training course provides the essential foundation for obtaining your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Certification.
Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Who Should Attend?
Active Certified ScrumMasters with at least 1 year of experience. You may still attend class with less than 1 year of experience, but you are unable to receive your A-CSM until you have a full year of CSM experience.
- Top-rated instructors: Our crew of subject matter experts have an average instructor rating of 4.8 out of 5 across thousands of reviews.
- Authorized content: We maintain more than 35 Authorized Training Partnerships with the top players in tech, ensuring your course materials contain the most relevant and up-to date information.
- Interactive classroom participation: Our virtual training includes live lectures, demonstrations and virtual labs that allow you to participate in discussions with your instructor and fellow classmates to get real-time feedback.
- Post Class Resources: Review your class content, catch up on any material you may have missed or perfect your new skills with access to resources after your course is complete.
- Private Group Training: Let our world-class instructors deliver exclusive training courses just for your employees. Our private group training is designed to promote your team’s shared growth and skill development.
- Tailored Training Solutions: Our subject matter experts can customize the class to specifically address the unique goals of your team.
Agile, Scrum and Lean
Coaching the Product Owner
Coaching the Development Team