OneNote Training from New Horizons
Still scrambling for your notepad or looking through pages of old notes to find what you need?
OneNote training from New Horizons prepares teams and individuals to get organized and become OneNote power users. Learning OneNote also helps teams streamline collaboration, making it easy to share notes, documents and feedback with one another.
Microsoft OneNote Courses Will Cover:
- The OneNote interface
- Creating notebooks
- Writing notes
- Organizing your content and how to search for information in OneNote
- Integrating OneNote with other applications
- Using OneNote to share notes with other people
OneNote is Microsoft’s digital note taking app. Included with Office 365, its capabilities extend far beyond your typical pen and paper.
With Microsoft’s OneNote, you can:
- Review and comment on documents
- Capture and save screenshots to OneNote
- Share notes
- Create to-do lists
- Write notes directly on the screen
- Sketch an idea
- Record meeting notes
- Access notes from your phone, surface, iPad or web browser
Ready to improve your organization skills with OneNote training?
Discover New Horizons OneNote training courses happening now.