Outlook is more than email. It’s a personal information manager to streamline workloads and boost productivity.
Outlook enables you to manage calendars and appointments, create tasks, take notes, manage contacts and browse the web from a single, user-friendly interface.
Microsoft Outlook training at New Horizons will help you:
- Use Outlook features efficiently
- Organize and compose emails
- Work with contacts
- Use calendar features
- Complete Outlook tasks
About Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook helps users and businesses manage and prioritize communications, organize workloads and coordinate schedules.
Outlook also integrates well with many popular business environments, devices and applications including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, LinkedIn and Salesforce.
Outlook enables businesses to:
- Integrate email, calendar and contacts: Schedule appointments, send emails and create and delegate tasks all from one central location.
- Get offline email access: Access email anytime, anywhere with Outlook’s offline email access.
- Organize email: Sort messages into folders, forward or flag items to organize your inbox and minimize clutter.
- Share and delegate calendars: Schedule meetings with coworkers quickly by sharing calendars to find available opportunities.
- Manage contacts: Outlook offers detailed contact information to easily manage and communicate with contacts.
Ready to build your proficiency in Outlook?
Discover New Horizons Outlook training courses happening now.