Microsoft Project is a leading project management software that enables managers and individuals to achieve project outcomes faster and more efficiently.
With Microsoft Project training from New Horizons, you’ll learn how to analyze resources, manage timelines and measure progress at a glance. Discover how to use any version of Microsoft Project to oversee individual tasks, submit time sheets, flag issues and collaborate with team members.
Microsoft Project training at New Horizons Anchorage will also enable you to:
- Create a robust project plan
- Manage and configure tasks in Project
- Better understand and allocate resources
- Integrate data with other Microsoft applications
- Track costs
- View project information visually
About Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project helps individuals and businesses deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget.
With Microsoft Project, businesses and individuals can adjust and manage projects in real time. The program helps teams plan and prioritize tasks, assign resources and track progress and budgets to complete projects more efficiently.
Effective project management starts with access to accurate data. Microsoft Project streamlines project, resource and portfolio management so you can easily oversee all aspects of any given project:
- Project management: Execute large-scale projects and manage multiple timelines with ease using customizable built-in templates and project planning and reporting tools.
- Portfolio management: Prioritize initiatives, integrate Project with Power BI for advanced analytics and evaluate project proposals.
- Resource management: Ensure your projects are always adequately staffed by identifying overused and underutilized resources and managing resource flow.
Ready to bolster your team’s productivity with Microsoft Project?
Discover New Horizons Microsoft Project training courses happening now.