Microsoft Word is a critical productivity tool for both business and personal use. Create and edit professional documents that can easily be shared on the web. Or, learn advanced techniques to help you analyze data, produce templates and automate processes.
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has courses to help you learn how to use Microsoft Word and accelerate your skills in document creation and word processing. All New Horizons Microsoft Word classes are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Microsoft Word classes cover a variety of topics, including:
- New Microsoft Word features
- How to create, edit, save and collaborate on documents
- Formatting texts and paragraphs
- Working with tables, columns and other formatting features
- Creating graphics, WordArt, charts and text flow
- Developing Microsoft Word document templates
- Advanced features including mail merge, macros, document versioning and proofing tools