Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that offers functionality and flexibility for small and large organizations. Dynamics CRM enables employees to be more productive and provides executives deeper insight into performance, opportunities and customer relationships.
You can deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud, on-premises or in a hybrid environment. Dynamics CRM integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, including Office CRM, Outlook, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Skype for Business, SharePoint, Power BI and more.
Dynamics CRM training from New Horizons Computer Learning Centers enables your business to extract more value from your customer information. For IT professionals, Dynamics CRM training gives you the skills you need to manage and configure business applications and pursue advanced certifications.
Comprehensive Dynamics CRM training from New Horizons Computer Learning Centers teaches you how to:
- Customize and configure Dynamics CRM to your company needs
- Plan a deployment and import data
- Understand the components of and applications for Dynamics CRM Sales Management
- Nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes
Whether you need an introduction to CRM or want to learn how to customize Dynamics CRM for your business, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers offers the expert-led courses you need.
Choose from hands-on training for every expertise level, including:
- System administrators
- Implementation consultants
- Microsoft Office administration professionals
- Dynamics CRM developers
- Technical support engineers