Microsoft’s Exchange Server platform is the most popular email solution provider for businesses. Exchange features a host of messaging and collaboration services that go beyond simple email and allow companies to take control of their inbox.
Exchange is known for its enterprise-grade security, reliability, anywhere access, data privacy and familiar user experience. It’s a cost-effective collaboration platform that encourages company-wide productivity through a variety of email, calendar, contact and scheduling tools.
Exchange Server training from New Horizons gives companies peace of mind that their IT employees understand modern best practices for implementing Exchange. For IT professionals, Exchange Server training prepares you to apply advanced messaging skills with confidence in any industry and business setting.
Investing in Exchange Server training also helps IT professionals gain:
- Credibility among employers and peers
- The skills to confidently deploy, configure, maintain and secure Exchange Server
- The latest industry best practices required for managing Microsoft technologies
- The experience needed to pursue technical certifications that many companies require for employment
Comprehensive Exchange training from New Horizons offers IT training for every expertise level, including:
- Exchange administrators
- Messaging administrators
- Messaging architects
- Messaging consultants
- IT generalists
- Help desk professionals
Whether you’re an experienced messaging professional or entering a new role, expert-led Exchange Server training provides real-world experience to grow your IT capabilities and reach your goals.
About Exchange Server
Microsoft Exchange Server brings a rich set of technologies, features, and services to support people and organizations as their habits evolve from a communication focus to a collaborative focus.
At the same time, Exchange Server helps lower the total cost of ownership whether you deploy Exchange on-premises or provision your mailboxes in the cloud.
Exchange is designed to help businesses:
- Achieve greater business mobility and productivity with the ability to connect and collaborate using any device
- Manage and share tasks, calendars and contacts with ease
- Move to the cloud with flexible hybrid deployment options
- Guard against sophisticated cyberattacks with built-in defense mechanisms against all types of email threats
- Meet evolving compliance needs
Hands-on Exchange training from New Horizons is the best way to prepare yourself or your team to confidently deploy and manage Exchange.
Discover New Horizons Anchorage Exchange training courses happening now.