10 Reasons to Choose New Horizons as Your Preferred Training Partner!
1. New Horizons is the world's largest training provider with a global footprint of more than 300 locations in over 70 countries.
2. New Horizons has won more awards by major vendors than any other training organization in the world.
3. New Horizons employs vendor certified and industry experience trainers which ensures students receive training from qualified and knowledgeable instructors.
4. Frequently scheduled courses ensure businesses don't have to wait long periods of time to skill up their staff.
5. Our customers have a dedicated account manager who provides more advice and guidance regarding training solutions and manages the relationship end-to-end.
6. New Horizons offers an unmatched breadth of comprehensive training solutions across four main portfolios: Desktop Applications, Graphic Design, Professional Development, and IT.
7. New Horizons offers the ability to customize training programs to address specific training needs.
8. Our students receive complimentary post-course support to assist with the reinforcement of knowledge and skills acquired during their training course.
9. New Horizons is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions, ensuring clients receive high quality training from a Microsoft accredited and endorsed provider.
10. New Horizons partners with a range of leading organizations to offer customers a comprehensive breadth of training solutions.
But don't just take our word for it! See what our students are saying about training at New Horizons:
"The facility at New Horizons was always set up and ready to go. The instructors were all very knowledgeable of the material and were very attentive to class questions and concerns. I liked the Adobe Connect training screens and the ability the user has to view and help each student if lost or stuck. Looking forward to more classes next year." - Project Manager, San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino
"I have taken a college level computer class called Essential Word that was approximately eight weeks longs and even had to repeat it to absorb the material. I learned more in the two classes that Imee taught on Microsoft Word than I did the entire computer course taught at the college level. She was willing to take questions, she spent time on the material, and it was at my own pace. She created an environment for me to want to ask more questions and never once made me feel inadequate. Imee is an excellent teacher!" -Class Participant, National Alliance on Mental Illness, San Diego, CA
"After only six weeks at New Horizons, studying both Network+ and Security+, I was well prepared for both exams, took them, and passed! I would certainly recommend New Horizons Computer Learning Centers to anyone who wants to learn new skills quickly and efficiently." Laura Scarbroug, Consumer Student, Los Angeles
Check out our course offerings today and see what works for you!We look forward to being a part of your success story.
For a limited time, save up to 30% on eligible Citrix, Microsoft Technical, and VMware courses!