What is NHDoD Cybersecurity Bootcamp Training?
CONCENTRATED COURSES WITH TEST PASS ASSURANCE
DoD cybersecurity bootcamp training from NHDoD offers students the ability to take the class as a unit with their peers in a concentrated time frame. Students are also given New Horizons Test Pass Assurance.
BOOTCAMP PROGRAMS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Live instructor led training, onsite at your location
- Hands-on 5 day class
- 3 months access to practice exam resource.
- Ability to repeat class until the version changes. If the student wants to repeat the “next version” of class, he/she may do so for a nominal rate to cover the new version of courseware and labs (approx. $350 for Security+).
- Exam Fee (valid for 6 months from training date)
- Test Pass Assurance (TPA): In the event a candidate fails his/her first attempt on the certification exam, candidate can earn a Free 2nd Shot exam. Click here to see qualifications and details about the NHDoD Test Pass Assurance program. TPA is available for the following programs:
- CompTIA A+, Network+ , & Security+
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND)
- ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Cisco Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
REAL NHDOD BOOTCAMP TRAINING SCENARIOS
The materials provided, the instructor and the test assurance program makes it easy for me to recommend for our unit and other units to look to New Horizons for future training
Andrew Leath | GySgt | USMC Kaneohe Bay - Hawaii
BOOTCAMPS MEET DOD 8570 OR SECNAV M-5239 REQUIREMENTS ON THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATION EXAMS:
- Cisco CCNA (Routing & Switching: 200-125; ICND1: 100-105; ICND2: 200-105; Security: 210-260; Cloud: 201-451, 210-455)
- CompTIA A+ (A+: 220-901, 220-902; Network+: N10-007; Security+: SY0-501; CASP: CAS-002)
- EC-Council CEH (312-50)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- (ISC)² Chief Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Microsoft MCSA (Office 365: 70-346, 70-347; SQL Server Database Development 70-761, 70-762; Windows Server 2012: 70-410, 70-411, 70-412 70-417; Windows Server 2016: 70-740, 70-741, 70-742; Windows 10: 70-697, 70-698
NHDOD BOOTCAMP INSTRUCTORS
Your next bootcamp instructor will be the mentor you never had, offering unique insights that blend skill development with real-world application. Every instructor is certified in the courses they teach. With average tenure of 14 years, instructors also have mandatory field experience in each domain. Need extra help on your project, hire an instructor to help you bring that project across the finish line.