Microsoft System Center is a systems management software product that makes it easy to deploy, configure, manage and monitor your infrastructure and virtualized data centers. System Center lets you stay in control of your IT without sacrificing agility and performance.
With System Center, your business gains:
- Simple installations, in-place upgrades and automated workflows that give your team greater efficiency and more free time
- One-click features and a straightforward console that make it easy to operate efficiently
- Support for multiple systems, including Linux, Hyper-V and VMware
- Visibility and control of your data and apps with Azure security and management integration
System Center training from New Horizons Boise gives companies peace of mind that their IT employees can effectively manage data and applications wherever they are. For IT professionals, System Center training prepares you to apply expert system administration skills to any industry and business setting.
Comprehensive System Center training from New Horizons Boise offers hands-on training for every expertise level, including:
- Cloud administrators
- Data center administrators
- System engineers
- Cloud architects
As the largest Microsoft training partner, New Horizons Boise offers premium, hands-on courses that benefit both seasoned cloud administrators and novice IT professionals.
About System Center
Microsoft System Center provides modern management across on-premises, service provider and Azure environments. It helps businesses gain a unified data center management experience with out-of-the-box monitoring, provisioning, configuration, automation, protection and self-service capabilities.
System Center’s extended capabilities deliver a cloud-inspired, platform-agnostic solution to help you manage both traditional infrastructure and modern applications with ease.
Discover New Horizons Boise System Center training courses happening now.