Microsoft Word Training and Certification
Benefits of Microsoft Word Training
Microsoft Word is the most widely used word processor and document creator for both personal and business purposes. You may create and modify professional documents that can be shared easily over the internet.
Microsoft Word can help you develop and improve written content while also confidently creating compelling documents. You and your company may use Microsoft Word's technologies to:
- Modify, and format professional documents
- Organize content and analyze data
- Create charts, tables, and graphics
- Develop templates
All business professionals can benefit from understanding how to utilize Microsoft Word. Our training will also equip you to become a Microsoft Office Specialist.
Contact us to find out more about the Microsoft Word training courses offered by New Horizons.
Benefits of Microsoft Word
- Incorporate screenshots and handwritten notes in your documents.
- You can do more with a better user experience.
- You may collaborate with others without having to wait for your turn.
- You can access and share your documents from anywhere.
- Transform your text into eye-catching diagrams.
- Allows you to apply unique photo effects without the use of extra photo-editing tools.
- Formatting effects like shadow, bevel, glow, and reflection are as simple to apply to your document text as bold and underline.
- Allows you to restore draft versions of recently modified files as quickly as any other file, even if the document was never saved.
- Breakthrough communication obstacles. You can more easily translate a word, phrase, or document than previously.
- You can now browse a summary of search results in a single window and click to access any individual result with the new and enhanced Find experience.
Microsoft Word Courses
Microsoft Word is a critical productivity tool for both business and personal use. Create and edit professional documents that can easily be shared on the web. Or, learn advanced techniques to help you analyze data (?????), produce templates and automate processes.
New Horizons IT Career Training Centers (THIS IS NOT A THING) has courses to help you learn how to use Microsoft Word and accelerate your skills in document creation and word processing. All New Horizons Microsoft Word classes are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Microsoft Word classes cover a variety of topics, including:
- New Microsoft Word features
- How to create, edit, save and collaborate on documents
- Formatting texts and paragraphs
- Working with tables, columns, and other formatting features
- Creating graphics, WordArt, charts, and text flow
- Developing Microsoft Word document templates
- Advanced features including mail merge, macros, document versioning, and proofing tools