The AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty (MLS-C01) exam is intended for individuals who perform an artificial intelligence/machine learning (AI/ML) development or data science role. The exam validates a candidate's ability to design, build, deploy, optimize, train, tune, and maintain ML solutions for given business problems by using the AWS Cloud.
This exam validates a candidate's ability to complete the following tasks:
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem
- Identify appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions
- Design and implement scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions
Who Should Take This Exam?
The target candidate is expected to have 2 or more years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud.Before you take this exam, we recommend you have the following knowledge:
- The ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- The ability to follow model-training best practices
- The ability to follow deployment best practices
- The ability to follow operational best practices
Steps to Achieve Your AWS Certified Machine Learning - Specialty Certification
- Attend The Machine Learning Pipeline on AWS
- Pass the following exams: