Upgrade employees and meet enterprise business goals
Implement New Horizons’ cutting-edge, award-winning IT training throughout your enterprise and do more than upgrade your employees with the latest and greatest certifications and skills. Keep your entire company up to speed while maintaining productivity across offices and time zones. New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT training company, with over 250 centers in 35 countries. We’ve trained employees at all companies in Fortune magazine’s ranking of America’s 100 largest corporations, yet we’re able to make our global reach and resources relevant to any company’s needs with the responsiveness of a local partner.
SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATE IT TRAINING INTO YOUR BUSINESS PLAN
New Horizons has trained more than 15 million people over our 30-year history; we’re experts at turning IT learning into real business value and ROI for enterprise-sized businesses.
Learning strategy meets business strategy
By getting to know your enterprise, New Horizons ties comprehensive learning method options with the immediate and long-term needs of your company. New Horizons has the expertise, facilities and resources to help you:
- Increase employee efficiency and align it with your business objectives.
- Provide a measurable ROI for your training dollars.
- Develop learning plans that boost employee effectiveness.
- Develop employees while minimizing training travel expenses and office downtime.
Maximize Training Budgets Across Your Enterprise
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
The Microsoft Software Assurance Training Voucher (SATV) program helps you cost-effectively keep your employees’ knowledge and skills up to speed on the latest Microsoft operating systems, enterprise-ready applications and software development tools. Your enterprise staff members get a predetermined number of training days that can be applied to Microsoft Learning Product courses available all over the world.
New Horizons simplifies enterprise IT learning.
New Horizons IT learning experts ensure your training solution works smoothly. Our enterprise resources include:
- An Account Management team available to analyze, develop and implement learning programs that match your company’s vision
- A Professional Services team of subject matter experts to develop custom New Horizons learning and technology solutions to help you achieve long-term growth and maintain an edge over your competitors
- A Client Support team to help with scheduling, registration and billing, plus monthly reporting to track the effectiveness of your IT learning investment
- New Horizons’ powerful web-based tool that advances the learning process through access to courseware and learning reinforcement libraries