Problem-Solving Skills (Second Edition) focuses on eliminating corporate problems. Approaches to problem solving are defined, along with traits of good problem solvers and the company cultures that influence them. The course focuses on the three phases of problem solving and breaks each phase into steps. Strategies are provided for individual problem solvers and problem-solving teams.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
In this course, you will gain adaptable, specific tools for corporate problem solving. You will:
• Identify problem-solving principles and barriers.
• Describe the impact of corporate culture on problem solving.
• Analyze a problem to approach it effectively.
• Generate potential solutions using creative and logical processes.
• Carry out and evaluate your solution.
• Build problem-solving teams through effective leadership.