This course will show students the fundamentals of problem-solving skills—from defining their problem, to presenting it to the key decision makers in their organization.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- describe strategies for solving problems logically.
- examine strategies for defining the true issue of a problem.
- identify strategies for solving problems methodically.
- examine business strategies for acquiring decision acceptance when problem solving.