In this course, students will apply the generally recognized practices of project risk management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to manage project risks successfully.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- examine the fundamentals of project management.
- identify project management processes.
- initiate a project.
- discuss the overview of project risk management.
- plan risk management.
- identify risks.
- perform qualitative risk analysis.
- perform quantitative risk analysis.
- develop a risk response plan.
- monitor and control risks.
- identify and describe the basic concepts of ERM.