Students will work with advanced features of Java.
* Actual course outline may vary depending on offering center. Contact your sales representative for more information.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create and manage custom classes.
- control program flow by writing code to respond to specific criteria.
- implement object-oriented programming techniques to create reusable and reliable programs.
- work with Java utility class libraries.
- use the capabilities of the Java I/O package to read and write data to external files or media.
- use collection APIs in Java to manage data.
- use generics to enforce compile-time type checking.
- use multi-threaded programs to help handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- manage Java applications for memory efficiency and create distributable versions of a Java application.